The Regional Governance Activity Program (RGA)-USAID, implemented by MSI in Colombia, is recruiting for the position of: English Technical Writer
– Academic background: Journalism, communications, political science, social sciences, and/or other related fields.
– Experience in translating documents from Spanish to English and vice versa,
particularly in international development materials.
– Native English speaker and/or previous experience as a technical writer for USAID (or implementing partners).
– Currently residing in Bogotá, Colombia.
– Experience with USAID programs, Colombian government and regional governance (desired).
– Proven experience working for international development organizations or
USAID/implementing partners is required.
If interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter in English and Spanish to: comunicacionesRGA@msi-col.com
Subject line: English Technical Writer.
Application deadline: July 20, 2016. No phone calls please.
After initial interviews, pre-selected candidates will be subject to a technical test as part of the selection process.